Nintendo Heaven Forum

The place for Nintendo gamers. Do what you want, when you want, how you want.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Advertising - Get involved!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pieisgreat
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Boiming'am ;)

PostSubject: Advertising - Get involved!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am

Hey, you guys may have noticed that the forum is a little... small, at the moment, so you should step in yourself! Just put a link to the forum in your sig on any/every forum you go on, so that we can get new members and, with hope, become as big as ONM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dugz
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-12-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:13 am

Pieisgreat wrote:
Hey, you guys may have noticed that the forum is a little... small, at the moment, so you should step in yourself! Just put a link to the forum in your sig on any/every forum you go on, so that we can get new members and, with hope, become as big as ONM!

Yeah, I was going to put this.
Thanks Pie.
Hopefully in a few months time we'll become bigger than ONM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nintendo.heavenforum.com
Pieisgreat
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Boiming'am ;)

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 am

Dugz wrote:
Pieisgreat wrote:
Hey, you guys may have noticed that the forum is a little... small, at the moment, so you should step in yourself! Just put a link to the forum in your sig on any/every forum you go on, so that we can get new members and, with hope, become as big as ONM!

Yeah, I was going to put this.
Thanks Pie.
Hopefully in a few months time we'll become bigger than ONM!
Here's hoping Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yinga Garten
The New Guy
The New Guy


Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-12-29
Age : 109
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:24 am

Bigger than ONM Laughing

Keep dreaming, my forum tried and is getting bigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintendoforums.forumup.com
Hannah-Smile
The New Guy
The New Guy


Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 am

My friend's forum needs some members too. so I guess if you want this plugged, then you can plug here too right?


http://emporium.azureforum.com/

hi =) I'll try and plug there too =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGame
The New Guy
The New Guy


Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Hannah-Smile wrote:
My friend's forum needs some members too. so I guess if you want this plugged, then you can plug here too right?


http://emporium.azureforum.com/

hi =) I'll try and plug there too =P

This Smile I'm sure James won't mind some advertising for his forum :3 I'll advertise here too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dugz
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-12-11
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:55 am

For now, I don't mind people advertising other forums, so long as you advertise NHF at that forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nintendo.heavenforum.com
DeaP
The New Guy
The New Guy
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-13
Age : 23
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:58 pm

All we need is a mag THEN we'll be as big as Onm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pieisgreat
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Boiming'am ;)

PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:01 am

DeaP wrote:
All we need is a mag THEN we'll be as big as Onm Very Happy
Good point. I call dibs on artist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Advertising - Get involved!   

Back to top Go down
 
Advertising - Get involved!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Heaven Forum :: Rules, Help and Announcements :: Forum News-
Jump to: